I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Rising Star of the Ideal Inspiration blog. From what I know, it isn’t an official award; it’s meant more to honor and inspire bloggers in their writing journey. But honestly, I think awards like this have more meaning, and I’m incredibly grateful to Rising Star for nominating me. That was very kind of them.
Rising Star posts very inspiring, informative, and enjoyable content over a variety of topics. I’ve also spoken with him many times, and Rising Star is always so kind and encouraging. If you haven’t yet, I’d highly recommend visiting his blog. Huge thanks to Rising Star! This nomination means a lot to me.
Here are the rules for this particular award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees for their nomination through their blog or social media.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo.
Since Rising Star nominated me, I’ll be answering the questions he asked in his post.
Here are my answers!
If you could go anywhere you wanted, where would you go?
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
For these two questions, I’m combining my answer, as it’s essentially the same for both. The place I most want to visit is Japan. I’ve been interested in traveling there for years and years now, ever since I really got into anime. I’ve long been fascinated by the culture and lifestyle of Japan; I’d love to experience it all for myself. I want to try the restaurants, shop at the department stores, and see the beautiful scenery there.
What is your favorite season?
My favorite season is definitely fall. I love the crisp, mild weather. It’s just right; not too cold, and not too hot. Plus, the colors of the season are absolutely gorgeous.
What inspires you to write?
I constantly have so many ideas brewing in my head. I feel the need and want to share those ideas with others. It’s like writing is part of my soul; I think it is something I must do to be truly happy. I’m most inspired by the video games, movies, and books I love. They’ve inspired many of my poems over the years. In fact, they often end up inspiring my writing without me even realizing it.
How often do you write?
Honestly, I wish I could say I write more often than I actually do. I’m trying to be more regular and consistent with it. Currently, I write about every two to three days, or whenever a gnawing idea happens to surface.
What is your favorite time of day to be creative?
Night time is definitely my favorite. It’s when I have the most peace and quiet at home, and in turn, that makes it easier for me to create. This is also when most of my best creativity and ideas flow.
Those are all my answers for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
Now, I have some questions for my nominees, too!
- What is the most rewarding part of blogging?
- What is the most challenging part of blogging?
- What’s your favorite blog post (that you’ve written)? Please describe it.
- What is the most inspirational thing you’ve ever read, watched, etc.?
- What are three items on your bucket list?
- What first inspired you to blog?
- What’s your favorite type of music?
- How do you relax and unwind?
- Who are some of your favorite writers?
- Do you prefer paper/pencil, or a keyboard?
- What’s one goal you have for the future?
And finally, here are my nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award!